Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another Round Of Random

I have been very bad at updating the blog. Sorry... so to make up for it here are some pictures taken from the past month.
We haven't had a lot going on, but Harper has been playing and helping us outside in the cool weather.
She always enjoys playing with bubbles, except the other day she told me that the Alien Boy was going to come and pop all the bubbles. I don't really know what that means. It could be prophecy or a metaphor, but it is lost on me.













Then we went to "Kids Day" in Burlington last Saturday. That was pretty fun and it was a little warmer at least while the sun was out. Harper had a good time until we tried to take too many pictures of her. Damn paparazzi won't quit.
She also met Chewbacca and a Jawa (I actually had to look up Jawa on 'Wookieepedia' since I wasn't sure that it was. Dan had told me at the time, but I couldn't remember.) Jawas were typically short humanoid natives of Tatooine.

"I can't abide those Jawas! Disgusting creatures!"
-C3PO
Harper had no fear, she shook hands with Chewie and saw Storm Troopers. She called them Knights, but we didn't get pictures of them because Kid's Day security was in the process of disarming them. (Don't tell Chewie and the Jawa because I think they were next in line to become weaponless.)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KW said...

Whoa, your kid is fearless. I would have been scared........

Nai Nai said...

She is an amazing child. Where in the world does she gather all of her "out of the ordinary" information, and her fearlessness?

Casey said...

Em would have been so EXCITED to meet Chewie. I'll tell ya... David lets her watch Star Wars with Liam and she loves it. No fear either. Not sure we are doing our best parenting there, but....

Anonymous said...

love the picture with harper and chewie. she is so spontaneously awesome. love, Margaret