Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A CT Weekend

We traveled to Connecticut this weekend to visit Nai Nai and Poppy and to have a birthday party for Oma, Mayson's grandmother. We had a great time and the weather turned out great for marching around the yard and a little 'bounce house' fun!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Casey said...

Is she walking an invicible dog?? HAHA!! So cute...

I have to ask David about the professor friend... he crashed on the couch before I got a chance. And I need to email you about possible get-togethers this summer.

Nai Nai and Poppy said...

It was a great weekend. The bouncer added a lot to the festivities. Mayson and Harper never stopped having fun. They are soooo special!
We never had a trifecta before - cookout, birthday party (Happy Birthday Caryn) AND the Kentucky Derby all in one day. Congrats to Karen & Kevin for picking the winner!
See you soon!

Casey said...

Happy Mother's Day!!