Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Years Ago

So three years ago, the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, was the first time we saw Harper's picture, the infamous Referral Day that changed our lives forever. :)
Remember this?

Photobucket

Then in 2007...

Photobucket

2008...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And today... (although she said she didn't want me to take any pictures today, I did it anyway... pesky kid.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do remember that day. I couldn't wait to see the picture.
Harper you have grown up so much. And I am so proud of you. I love you to the moon and back. You are my favorite. Love Popo

Ruby said...

Harper,
You are my most favoritest niece in the whole wide world. Hope you had a happy referral day.
Love gia

Nai Nai said...

Those photos are great. The changes are incredible to see as each year passes.
She's such a blessing for us all.

Casey said...

Wow. I remember that day like it was yesterday.... Wasn't it yesterday???

A cutie then... A cutie now. Can't wait to see what kind of damage our girls can do together.

Happy Day!!