Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Good, The Sweet, And The Eating/Riding Dirty




Posted by Picasa
* Update: Mom, to clarify, "Ridin' dirty" is when you're in a vehicle and have the police (or ironically, the Po Po,) after you because you are carrying something illegal. In Harper's case I am pretty sure it is just toast crumbs in her sleeves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, but, what makes it dirty? She isn't dirty. Is she actually riding the bike herself? She is still my adorable granddaughter. And I love her. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification. I knew it had to make sense, I just didn't get it. Sorry, Harper. But you couldn't do anything wrong if you tried. Love you lots. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

Hey easy rider! You rock...........

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you meant that she was riding with pupu...not PoPo. But then again she doesn't do pupu, does she. I'm ready for some video of Harper getting around. Or some time to see her in person.
Love Gamma Edna

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I agree with Edna. We need some action shots or up-close and personal time.