It looks like she is enjoying the ride. Does the sled fit her? She looks cute all dressed up. Maybe we will get more snow. And Jen, we only got 2" and then it turned to sleet and freezing rain. It is crusty like the time Janet and you went sliding in NY. I am glad Harper enjoyed the cold weather. Thanks for the pictures. Love Grandma PoPo
5 comments:
You have snow? I'm so jealous. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Love me
You need a BIG dog like Rustin. Then you could sit on the sled too.
Enjoy the snow!
It looks like she is enjoying the ride. Does the sled fit her? She looks cute all dressed up. Maybe we will get more snow. And Jen, we only got 2" and then it turned to sleet and freezing rain. It is crusty like the time Janet and you went sliding in NY. I am glad Harper enjoyed the cold weather. Thanks for the pictures. Love Grandma PoPo
That is SO freakin' cute! I LOVE IT!
It looks like Harper is one of Edna And Sue's dolls with a fixed body. Can she actually move in her winter coat, or are those just mittens on sticks?
Great photos.
Post a Comment