Hi Haper, I know that you don't know me too well yet but I just couldn't resist leaving a comment for you! I LOVE all of your super cute pictures. Wow! What a big girl you are...and how truly lucky all of you are to have each other to love. I love sign language,too and am learning baby signs right now,also. I know your beautiful Mommy and Popo---they are wonderful. What role models they are for you! I love watching you grow up. We'll have to meet again soon. Until then Lots of Love, Mary Ann Deverell
2 comments:
Were those all about 5 min apart? because I have days like those. Give the grumpy goose a hug for me. Love me
Hi Haper,
I know that you don't know me too well yet but I just couldn't resist leaving a comment for you! I LOVE all of your super cute pictures. Wow! What a big girl you are...and how truly lucky all of you are to have each other to love. I love sign language,too and am learning baby signs right now,also. I know your beautiful Mommy and Popo---they are wonderful. What role models they are for you! I love watching you grow up. We'll have to meet again soon. Until then Lots of Love,
Mary Ann Deverell
Post a Comment