...Sometime.
We should grow watermelon this summer. She sure does love it. Harper, you are too cute. Love you. Love PoPo
Wow! we must be related I love watermelon too. Love Ruby
Someone better get the word to Mayson not to touch Harper's watermelon.Love to all!
Hmm........ I'm thinking that if I gave Mayson a fork she would probably stab everyone in sight. I think I got a bad apple. You guys are lucky!
Remember how much watermelon we ate in China? I haven't touched it since...although it does look good. Harper is cute, cute, cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We should grow watermelon this summer. She sure does love it. Harper, you are too cute. Love you. Love PoPo
Wow! we must be related I love watermelon too. Love Ruby
Someone better get the word to Mayson not to touch Harper's watermelon.
Love to all!
Hmm........ I'm thinking that if I gave Mayson a fork she would probably stab everyone in sight. I think I got a bad apple. You guys are lucky!
Remember how much watermelon we ate in China? I haven't touched it since...although it does look good. Harper is cute, cute, cute!!
Post a Comment