I was very busy yesterday. In the time it took Mommy to put on her mascara, I drew on my table, my chair, the step, the floor and the ottoman with my apricot colored crayon. Then I had to adjust the surround sound on the stereo.
A little girl's work is never done.
A little girl's work is never done.
*Update: So far I have been awake for 20 minutes and I spilled my cereal bowl. I got really good coverage, it went on the table, under the table, on two chairs, my hand, my foot and the phone. Phew! What hard work!

4 comments:
Harper, try clearing an entire coffee table with your tail. I had to work extra hard for that one. You have grown a tail haven't you? Love Ruby
You should also try Ellie's new trick: Grab important papers from the counter when no one is looking and quietly place them in the trash can- also works for cell phones, and anything else you can reach.
Wow!!, Harper, you have been really busy. But, remember, paper only, for crayons. No matter what color they are. Tell Mommy that she shouldn't cry over spilled milk. S--t happens. Love PoPo
Wow Harper sure is a wickedly good multi-tasker. A girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment