Don't worry, I don't like flies either. When I was your age they made me cry, too. And I still won't eat tapioca with pistachios or rice pudding with raisins. Better safe than sorry!
I'm glad I got to see you this weekend. By next time I'll have a baby for you to play with, too. Happy summer!
4 comments:
WOW! You have lots of teeth.
It also looks like you have a shoe fetish. Every time I see you, or your photos, you have a different pair of shoes.
Love your Crocs. They'll be great at the beach too!
Love to all!
Hi Harper,
Don't worry, I don't like flies either. When I was your age they made me cry, too. And I still won't eat tapioca with pistachios or rice pudding with raisins. Better safe than sorry!
I'm glad I got to see you this weekend. By next time I'll have a baby for you to play with, too. Happy summer!
She's walkin' So cute!
Don't worry...Emeili will eat the flies for you! Casey
Harper,
Don't forget you have me and Eddie to back you up too. I love flies they are soooo tasty. Emeili has the right idea.
Love Ruby
Post a Comment