Friday, June 08, 2007

Pleeeeeease?!?

Dear Mommy, I want to swim in the pool again. I understand that it was 52 degrees on Wednesday and only 68 yesterday, but I checked the weather this morning and it is supposed to be hot! The weather man said about 90 degrees. I think that we should go swiming.

I promise I won't drink all the water like last time.
Please?

Love,
Harper

p.s. Perhaps I will let you take a picture of my face this time, too.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Hey! Save some of that water for me. I want to swim too.
Love Ruby
ps. Where can I get one of the ladybug floats, I think it would go smashing with my hibiscus blue collar?

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, Harper. I hope you get to swim a lot this summer. I think Ruby wants to swim, too. Blue and red always looks good together. Love Popo