This morning I picked apples at PoPo and Crazy Lew's house.
Then I watched the leaves change colors.
Then I thought I was really lucky to have such nice weather on my birthday.
This afternoon I drove my birthday tractor from Nai Nai and Poppy! It was such a nice day out, great for tractor driving!
I drove it here...
and there...
and always pushing the pedal with my foot and my finger because I like to think of it like a bunty (that is what everyone else calls a button).
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Harper! I want to be two! I want to be like you! Can I drive your tractor? Your grandma looks like mine. Are you going to be a pirate for Halloween?! I'm going to be a pirate too! I Like your pictures. Bye Bye.
-Ellie
Nice pictures, perfect day, great granddaughter, and I love it all. You are one special little girl, who is now 2. Love Popo
Happy Birthday beautiful! We can't believe you're two already!!!!!! Love you lots!
beginnings early learning center is really Aunt Karen, Uncle Kevin, and Baby Mayson!
Happy Birthday, Harper! I asked my Mom to translate and type for me since I am busy learning how to hold my pacifier. I really liked all the pictures of your birthday party. I hope my parties are that much fun, once I am old enough to have one. Maybe you can tell me more about your weekend when we see you in a couple weeks. By the way, what will you call me?
Love, Malcolm
Happy 2nd Birthday, Harper!
I love the pictures.....especially the one of you and your PoPo.....such pretty girls!!!
Love, Mary Ann
Post a Comment