Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Two Year Old Wellness Exam!

I did such a great job at the doctor's today! Now that I am two I didn't have to take off all my clothes and lie down on the scale like a baby. I stood on the big girl scale so the nurse could see how much I weighed.


-I am 31.5 inches tall.

-I weigh 24 pounds.

I let the doctor listen to my heartbeat and look in my ears. I even shared some of my stacking cups with her. Then I had two shots, but not in my legs like when I was a baby. This time they were in my arms and I DIDN'T CRY AT ALL!!! Even though Mommy said it would be ok if I did...


Mommy and Daddy are really proud of me and I am too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you too. You are a very big girl, now. You get to do "big girl" stuff now. How were the fries? Love Popo

Ruby said...

You are so brave. I still whimper a bit when I have to go get shots. Maybe next time I'll be brave like you. Love Ruby
PS. being two is pretty great eh?

KW said...

Wow, you sure are tough Harper! Glad you had a great doctor's visit!

Casey said...

Wow!! You sure have grown up!!! Cute as ever!

Happy Birthday, Harper!! We wish you the very best this year!! Casey, David, Emeili and Liam