Nai Nai and Grandpa W (now called Poppy) came to visit me and brought me an early birthday present! It was a tractor of my very own! I still need a little practice to learn how to drive it around, but it has lots of bunties (that is what I call buttons) and I already know how to push those. Just ask my mom.
Hmmm, there are so many to choose from!

2 comments:
Nice pictures, Harper. You look really good on your new tractor. I did hear that you had fun,fun,fun on the gondola ride. I'm glad. It looks like you had a great weekend. Love Popo
I love all of the new pictures!
I need some yard work done, Harper.
Will you drive over to my house? I'll pay with all of your favorite things!! You are so pretty and growing up very quickly.
Love, Mary Ann
Post a Comment