Sunday, October 14, 2007

Harper, Too!

Well, I had another great weekend! Mommy and Daddy's friends from Utah came out to visit me! At first I was a little shy, but then when I found out that they were a Mommy and a Daddy I decided that they were cool beans.
Garth and Steph were a lot of fun and we tried on a lot of hats, ran around in circles, sang the ABC's, tickled Elmo, and admired baby scarecrows. It was AWESOME! Then I also got to meet Garth's Mommy and Daddy! Who knew there were so many Mommies and Daddies around? I think I may like them almost as much as I like babies.
This is me asking to see the 'other' Mommy when I got up from my nap.
This is me when I was told that they had gone home.
This is me asking to at least see the pictures of me with the 'other' Mommy and Daddy together.
This is me when I was told that my Mommy and Daddy forgot to take pictures.
I was not pleased.
This is me when I was told that we were going to visit Utah sometime soon.
Of course I said, "Harper, too?" The answer was, "Yes!"
That DID please me!
Dear Amanda, Chris, and Heather,

I think your Mommy and Daddy are nice and I like them a lot! I can't wait to see them again and I also can't wait to meet you. My Mommy and Daddy talk about you all the time and now that I have met your Mommy and Daddy I know you must be cool beans, too!

Love,

Harper

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Harper,
We know just how you feel. We had sad faces the whole plane ride home. You were beyond amazing, and just so you know, you have two more hearts wrapped around your finger. We love you so much and cannot wait to see you again. Amanda, Chris and Heather feel sad that they could not meet you this time, but when they do...you will have another 3 people to add to your fan club!!!

Thank you for the best weekend ever!
Much love-
"Hapah's hand", and "teff"