Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter. I did even though I was a still a little sick and Mommy was feeling a little under the weather. Speaking of under the weather, we still had some snow outside yesterday and it was COLD so I didn't go outside at all. I also didn't wear a cute Easter dress. Instead Daddy dressed me in a cute fall/winter dress because it was still so cold. I didn't mind though because I had so many other things to think about!

I found so many neat things in my house yesterday! It was amazing! I also had some really cool stuff sent to me in the mail! It was great!



This is me and my Easter bag as I collected all the eggs that were hidden all over the house.


This is a new bike helmet. Yes, I am wearing it backwards. It doesn't hurt my pigtails that way.

Mmmm, a chocolate bunny. Hooray!

Happy Easter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

KW said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had a great time! We miss you lots.