Hey, I can make silly faces.
Today my mom was using a hair dryer on her hair, but I wanted to play. Mommy told me to give her a couple of minutes to finish. I left to go play. As soon as the hair dryer stopped I ran back in and said, "Ok. I am patient. All done now." Mom laughed and thanked me for being patient. Then we went to play.
Now I have a song for you. Thank you for being so patient.

7 comments:
Poppy and I LOVE to see your movies. We're very surprised that you know all of the alaphabet. WOW!
ooh la la, that is fancy! You look so grown up! We miss you lots.
What a doll and SOOOOO SMART!!
Love, Elizabeth and Jennifer
Next time will you sing with me? Love Rubaby
That was really good, Harper. I love your singing. Love you lots. Love Popo
Dear Harper,
I just love your haircut! I love your ABC song, too. You are a wonderful singer. I especially love the double X part and the everyone loves me ending! Just perfect! You are beautiful and very smart. Can you come to our school with Mommy and Popo very soon for a visit?
Love, Mary Ann
Bravissima! You sing just like my Learning Puppy and Phonics Bus! Will you teach me?
Post a Comment