Monday, March 31, 2008

The Last Weekend In March

This weekend Nai Nai and Poppy came to visit me! We had such a good time. I had tumbling class on Saturday and I was brave and did things I hadn't done before. I even walked on the BIG BEAM! I was really happy I tried it and I think everyone was really proud of me.

Then on Sunday we went to ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center. That was fun, too! I saw turtles and frogs and a lot of fish. I also built a Lincoln Log house with Nai Nai and Poppy.




I had a really good weekend, but I was sad this morning when Nai Nai and Poppy left. It is now snowing again and I have the Monday morning blues. Maybe I will plan a good April Fool's Day joke for tomorrow. That should make me feel better.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great weekend. I bet Nai nai and Poppy were glad to get the chance to play with you. And I think you are very brave to try something new. The pictures are great. I love seeing you walking the balance beam. Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Harper, Poppy and I had such a fun time with you, Mommy & Daddy. We miss you too. It made us sad to leave too.
We also love your beautiful new bedroom. It's a very fun place to be in.
Now we're looking forward to taking you out on our new boat to swim and tube. That'll be so fun too.
Love to all!