Monday, March 24, 2008

I Had A Busy Week!

Boy, was I busy last week.


I started my first tumbling class and then I went to visit some of Mommy's friends at school and then of course was it was the first day of Spring. My apologies for not posting any pictures sooner; I caught a cold last week, too! It wasn't too bad and I am feeling better now, but I felt like I was always telling Mom that I needed a tissue.





Tumbling class is fun, but sometimes there are things that I don't feel like doing and I let everyone in the whole gym know, "I don't want to." I seem to say that a lot. Mom says she is going to let me have three 'I don't want to's a day and then after that I have to follow directions. As for following her plan, I think... I don't want to.




I do really like the hula hoops, though.

I also like the springboard.


And I will walk on the little balance beam sometimes.

Then I like to come home and play with Popo and decorate her with my straws.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are, "cute as a button". I am glad you are feeling better. Make Mommy feel better. You can do my hair any time you want to. I love you, Harper.
Love Popo

KW said...

Wow, you gave Popo wild hair! That looks like fun.

Gymnastics looks fun also! I want to go with you.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun seeing you at school. What a treat! Harper, you are as cute as a button....the biggest one! I enjoyed seeing Janet and of course, Popo. I just love you three girls. That's it I am already planning a summer picnic for all of you and Rebecca and Grace. Two beautiful little girls and their special Mommy's and two Grandmothers. Six girls!
Come back for another visit real soon. I sure hope that you didn't catch the colds at school.
Love to All Three of You,
Mary Ann

PS. Harper, you are sqeezable! I think Popo is sooo pretty with or without the straws!!

Anonymous said...

Po Po, what gray hair you have.
Straws do dress it up some, but still gray.
Love Grandma Edna, who doesn't have gray hair.