I went looking for frogs.
I helped Daddy shovel some bark mulch.
And I had a lot of fun on my playground. (I am still wearing my gardening gloves from Nai Nai here.)
...Sometime.
I went looking for frogs.
And I had a lot of fun on my playground. (I am still wearing my gardening gloves from Nai Nai here.)
Posted by Dan and Janet at 7:42 PM
3 comments:
You are a busy little girl and I love your gloves. Ask Nai Nai where she got them. I could use a pair that work hard. I can't wait to see your sunflowers.
Love Popo
You are a busy little bee. Can't wait to see your sunflowers grow. They're going to be very, very tall. Like Daddy!
Wow looks like you are very earthy Earth day. Nobody in PA even knew it was Earth Day because the primaries overshadowed it.
Post a Comment