...Sometime.
You are the Queen of your castle. I'm glad you like the gardening gloves I sent. You can do lots of gardening with Mommie and Daddy.Remember how big those sunflowers are going to get? AS TALL AS DADDY! What fun it'll be to watch them grow.
Love the slide, love the ball, love the purple gardening gloves, but most of all, love the way you are such a happy and beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You are the Queen of your castle. I'm glad you like the gardening gloves I sent. You can do lots of gardening with Mommie and Daddy.
Remember how big those sunflowers are going to get? AS TALL AS DADDY! What fun it'll be to watch them grow.
Love the slide, love the ball, love the purple gardening gloves, but most of all, love the way you are such a happy and beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment