Thursday, April 03, 2008

Observations Of The Day

Today I was looking for signs of nature. I saw rabbit scat which I call 'bunny poop'. I told Mommy it looks like tiny rocks. I also saw a big pile of cow manure and I said to Mommy, "Maybe it was running and had a really big tooter and left." For those of you who don't know, a 'tooter' is what I call passing gas. Since it was a day for observing nature I felt it was appropriate to the conversation.

Now for a topic change, here is a video of me singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! Lets go! I can run really fast to get it soaring high. Love Ruby

KW said...

I can't believe your mom and dad let bunnies and cows poop in your house! Mayson thinks that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Harper, "Let's go fly a kite" and sent it soaring. Tomorrow if the weather is dry. I love you and I love the song. Maybe Gia will be here, too.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for brightening up my day.
It's raining and cold today, and when I saw you in your beautiful yellow top singing so beautifully it made me very happy.
Thank you for making me happy Harper.
Love to all!