Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I had a great weekend with my dad. He always plays with me and swims with me and I love the weekends because he is always home and doesn't have to go to work! I always ask if it is Saturday when I wake up just to see if it is the weekend yet.

Posted by Picasa



Translation of Harper Speak: I can't go. Mom. I can't. Daddy, I want to see you, Daddy, because of some bugs.





Translation of Harper Speak: Thanks, Mom. I want to get out, I want to get out. I don't need my band-aid... to go swimming. I don't need my band-aid. I don't need my band-aid to go swimming!


Note: I am wearing a Stearns Puddle Jumper Safety Floatation device. Although real life swimming skills are important to have, this allows me to play and feel comfortable in the water until I can master those swimming skills. At first I didn't like it, but now I love it!



Happy Father's day to Grandpa Lew, Poppy, and to all other Daddys out there.


And to mine... Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love so much and I am glad you are my dad.


1 comments:

Ruby said...

I agree band aids are not needed to go swimming. In fact I do not like band aids at all. They really get in the way when you run after squirrels. Love Ruby