Monday, June 30, 2008

Higher Education

The other day we were driving into town and I told Mommy we were now in Middlebury. She was surprised I knew that and then said that we were actually at Middlebury College, a place where people go to learn.


I told her I wanted to go there to learn to be a kangaroo.



But I don't think Middlebury has a good Kangaroo program. Anyone know of a school that does?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! I bet the University of Melbourne has a pretty good program. Maybe to get started you could come visit us and we will see what the Lincoln Park Zoo has to offer!

Anonymous said...

I think you should talk to Captain Kangaroo. He may have information on how to be a kangaroo. Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Austin College, Sherman Texas
**Home of the Kangaroos**

-asd

KW said...

Maybe your mom and dad could start a Kangaroo Kollege, all about how to be a kangeroo!