Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hello, It's June Now

These were taken a few days ago.


The water was SO cold!

But I LOVED it!

I couldn't wait for my mom to put a bathing suit on me, I had to get in right away. Then when I was done I asked her to wrap me in a 'racoon', that really means a warm fuzzy towel cocoon.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ruby said...

it will be much warmer soon. I'll have to ask for one of those this summer so I can swim everyday. Love Rubaby

Anonymous said...

I got wrapped in a warm fuzzy raccoon once...then had to have a series of rabies shots.

Good seeing you Harper and the rest. Let's get together again soon...maybe go fishing?

E-L-E, Ellie

Anonymous said...

I love you, Harper. And I will remember the "raccoon" wrap. Sounds like it is warm and cuddling.
Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Harper, ask Mommy & Daddy to put warmer water in your pool.
The lake is warming up now. It's probably warmer than your pool.
Mai Tai loves to swim too.