Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Weekend and Some Other Stuff

I had a pretty great weekend in Connecticut! I went to see Nai Nai and Poppy, and Uncle Kevin, Aunt Karen and my cousin Mayson were there too.
Mommy and Daddy forgot their camera so these pictures are courtesy of Nai Nai.
Here I am eating breakfast with Mayson.

Here I am driving a boat with Daddy. I also went swimming in the lake and I liked it!

We did do a lot of fun things that weekend. I can't believe Mommy and Daddy forgot their camera. Oh well, they are getting pretty old.

Here are a few other random pictures since Mommy and Daddy didn't take ANY pictures while we were in Connecticut. Grrrr.

This is me in the bathtub. I am wearing goggles.

I like the goggles, I think they make me look... um, spiffy!?

Here I am doing what I call the "Handsome Dance" only I know why it is called the Handsome Dance. Apparently I am keeping its origin secret.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are great, Harper. And I love you to the moon and back. Love Popo