Monday, August 18, 2008

Beach Baby!

I went to the beach yesterday and today with Nai Nai, Poppy, Mommy and Daddy. It was great! The sun was warm, the water was refreshing and the sand was stuck in all the right places.

I took my tube out to the water and did a little swimming.



Then we went out to have dinner and ice cream and returned to the beach for a sunset stroll even though the sun seemed to disappear rather quickly. Here is Nai Nai and Poppy standing in front of the ocean with 'helmet crabs'.

Here I am making my mark in the sand. I also built a turtle out of sand, but he swam back to the ocean when the tide came in.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having such a great time at the "beach". I am thinking that the rest of the week will be so great you won't want to come home. But please, hurry home. I miss you. Love Popo

KW said...

Those are beautiful pictures!
Love,
us