It was mostly a travel day today, but I am here at the beach looking around. I am excited to see all those 'helmet crabs' (hermit crabs). I will let you know what the ocean feel like later when Daddy and Mommy let me wear my bathing suit!
See you later!

4 comments:
It looks like you will have some superb weather. Enjoy. But, I miss you. I want to say, hurry home, but, I won't. Just have a good time being a "beach bum". Love you lots, Love Popo
Maybe the next time I see you will be at my house. Here's hopin'.
Love Rubaby
Ps. Chase some of those "helmet" crabs for me. I used to do that all the time.
Hi Harper-
The beach looks nice. Will there be a "full moon" while you're there?... Heh, heh. Time to get rid of those tan lines. Wish we could join you-
Ellie and Sarah
Have fun! We love your outfit, very hip!
Love,
Mayson and Rustin
Post a Comment