Friday, August 15, 2008

Is The Rain Over?

Boy, have we had a lot of rain. So far since the beginning of July we have had just under 10 inches. It has been very soggy.

The last few days have been drier so I think may gills have finally disappeared, but is seems as if the moon is out... heh heh.

In between the raindrops, I had a chance to visit with some of my good friends. Here is S. She is a climber. She will climb anything. Trust.


Here is M. I was going to say he was a swinger, but that didn't sound right. He can, however, solve a Rubik's cube using only his mouth.


Here is me with V. She has taught me the finer points of puddle jumping. She is truly an expert.

(My apologies for the borrowed photos, Mommy forgot her camera and well, sort of, pilfered these from others... to those who took the pictures, thanks!)

Well, that is the news for now, but there should be more to come (if we have an internet connection)... we are going to the beach!


Posted by Picasa


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who is that under the umbrella?S----- could probably climb the highest mountain, and M------, he is so cute. He is my "Sweetie Pie". And then there is V-------. She is teaching you lots of "stuff", huh? I love all your second cousins, and I love you, too. Love Popo