Ok, you know how we have been waiting for a really long time for our referral? Well, we have been waiting for a really long time. In fact by the time we meet Harper for the first time we could have given birth to two babies... Consecutively.
Dan isn't handling his "pregnancy" well. He is grouchy. He has graciously saved all his vacation time at work preparing for our eventual travel and he is still waiting. After the latest round of referrals he decided that was it. We were going to take a trip.
Dan's parent are letting us use an extra timeshare week and Dan searched to find a place that was available on such short notice. After a few failed attempts he found something that would work. Aruba. We leave May 20 and we can't wait.
As of now we still don't know when we will get our referral. I don't think it will be while we are away... but who really knows. I suppose we will have a back-up plan in case that happens.
All I can say right now is that Dan is a lot friendlier and his ankles don't seem nearly as swollen anymore.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Dan's Pregnancy
Posted by Dan and Janet at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully the vacation will help with the swollen ankles, and I hope they help with the Hemorrhoids too.
Glad to hear you are going away. It might just be the thing that gets those referals coming.
Love ya Edna
Post a Comment