The last round of referrals included some young babies. Today I found out that one of the babies in that group is only 5 months old. She was born November 14th.
I have some carrots in my refrigerator that are older than that.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
**Update To Wee Little Piggies
Posted by Dan and Janet at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I told Dan, I think it may be a blessing in disguise.
It seems that the demand has to be catching up with the "average" age, and the children will naturally be adopted at younger ages.
Plus it may be a lesson in patience, which every parent has a crash course in upon the arrival of their little bundle of joy.
Maybe your babies first food on a
American soil can be a carrot that is older than she is! Not everyone can say that when they grow up.
Post a Comment