Do you ever feel like you are walking down the street in your simple white dress, with your sprig of hair a little on the flat side, while carrying a giant q-tip for no reason, when an enormous hand reaches up and grabs you by where your ear would be if you had ears?
That is how I feel today.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
I Carry The Q-Tip Because I Can
Posted by Dan and Janet at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Janet, you need to get away for a while...how about a trip to Disney again. Or how about getting your masters, or go out to see Andy and Kristin, or visit with Lori and Roger. then there is always... come down and see us.
I know how you feel, sometimes I feel like the q-tip.
We are pulling for you, you will make it. Love Edna
Edna is right. Jet Blue has fabulous deals right now. I was just checking them out at lunch today. Dan's probably as ready as you are.
Foxwood's has an Easter Sunday Champagne Brunch that Dad and I were thinking about. Some how that just doesn't feel right though. Thanksgiving with the indians was quite another thing.
Allow me to second part of Edna's comment - Yes, do come see Lori and Roger! Unlike you, we have little to look forward to but more work, more grading, more annoying, irresponsible students who want us to do everything for them. Come to think of it, some of my students resemble the girl in the white dress, only they have elaborate stories to explain why they FORGOT their Q-tip, and could they please have an extension? Er, yes, it is nearing the end of the semester, and I have officially started to ramble. Nevertheless, Roger and I would love to distract you from your worries sometime.
Love you
Post a Comment