I realized this morning that it has been almost a week since I last created an entry on our blog. It has been a busy week, but frankly in regards to the adoption we have no new news. (Which is fine right now, I seem to be in a very Zen-like state so it is truly not bothering me.) I have tried to think of funny stories, but nothing super funny has happened this week. I guess you could say it has been downright uneventful.
Wilson’s surgery is Monday, CCAA is very quiet right now, we had a little snow this week, but it has since melted, the sun is not shining, and we have adjusted to day-light savings time pretty well. I think that just about sums it up.
Now for a subject change… this is a definition from: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Domo-kun (どーもくん) is the mascot of Japan's NHK television station, appearing in several short stop-motion sketches. Domo-kun, a strange monster-like creature born from an egg, is short, fuzzy and brown with beady black eyes and an open mouth revealing pointy teeth. He lives in an underground cave with Usajii, a wise old rabbit, who loves to watch TV and drink astringent tea (in Japanese, "Usagi" = rabbit and "Oyaji" = older man). The name "Domo" was acquired during the second episode of his show in which a TV announcer said, "Domo Konnichiwa" (roughly translatable as "Hello indeed!"). Domo's favorite food is seasoned beef with potatoes and he has a strong dislike for apples (an unexplained mystery in his DNA). Domo is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or in a bad mood.
I love Domo. 



1 comments:
Domo looks like a chocolate twinkie that tried to get away.
emd
Post a Comment