We have updated pictures of Harper and I can't wait to smooch her cheeks! These pictures were taken on June 5th and then she weighed 14.7 lbs and was 25.7 inches long. I am hoping that this is her foster mom so if we don't get to meet her in China, we at least have a picture.
Harper will be 8 months old tomorrow.
Oh yeah... we need to be in Hong Kong by July 7th! I think my head is going to explode!!!
Isn't she cute?!! So much for old man hair, now she has bed head!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Today Has Been Exciting!!!!!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is too cute. And I love her hair. I can't wait to hold her. Yippee! She is coming home. Love POPO
Janet and Dan, God did know what he was doing by making you wait. Just think what you might have had earlier. I hope you don't mind but I really need to hug her. (Don't worry I'll wait my turn) By the way can you take a money donation with you to give to foster care or an orphanage? I would like to send $$ over. And is July 7 your appointment?
Love Edna
She is so beautiful! How exciting this is. It's finally happening. I can hardly believe it.
You can Skype us at the shower on the 8th from Hong Kong. That'll be cool.
Congratulations, she is so beautiful!
I agree, i am so excited for you. I can't wait to see my niece. (enjoy the peace and quite while you still have it) Love me
Janet (Mommy), little Harper looks just like you!!! She is so beautiful and precious! I know you and Dan can't wait to get your arms around her! I am sooooo happy for all of you! This real life story has a definate happy ending to it..one that brings tears to my eyes! Enjoy! Darlene
Post a Comment