Yesterday while I was outside I noticed we had a visitor in our backyard. I grabbed my camera to document this strange event... after I called Dan to make sure that turtles don't move faster in warm weather. I didn't want to have a turtle chasing me while I was screaming and running away. That would have been embarrassing.
Yes, the footage is blurry and I apologize, but I have let people (Dan) know that I want one of those really good cameras that Garth and Kevin have.
Here is my movie:
When Turtles Attack
* I forgot to mention that this turtle was big, think larger than Wilson, a shell the diameter of a platter, medicine ball size, just really, really big. And I am not just saying that because I thought he could gnaw off my leg.
Friday, June 16, 2006
When Turtles Attack
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I swear, we NEVER know what we'll find on this blog. I get very excited when I see a new title appear. It's like a new adventure!
That's some big ole turtle! I can understand your concern. It moved along at a pretty good pace.
Watch your toes....
Are you sure that wasn't wilson with a toupee? Maybe he is renting a cottage to use when he is outside.
Love Edna
Post a Comment