Wednesday, August 02, 2006

But That Cat Sure Looks Juicy!

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are all settled in to your home again. She is more beautiful with each series of pictures. What great expressions. She does look like she and the cat may be causing some trouble as time goes on. How do the cats like having a little sister?

Anonymous said...

Those Cheerios sure look good. Now, how to get them in my mouth, hummmmmmmmmm

I had a baby in my office yesterday from Nanchang! She was 11 mos. when she was adopted last September. Unfortunately, her Mom had to go back to school right away and have had difficulty bonding, but now that summer's here Mom said that things are going along very well.

Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyy for pictures! Does Harper know that she is such a star of web and screen? I showed a couple of your videos to my brother-in-law and his kids. Cameron and Mia were immediately enamored and want to know when they will get to meet Harper. They suggested that Grandpa Vic could bring her (and you) the next time he comes to Chicago. (You may not have noticed this with Harper yet, but toddlers can really put the pressure on when they have a mind to.) I can't wait until October. Besos and Brassas for everyone.