Monday, July 31, 2006

Available Again

Videos are now watchable, sorry for the interruption. As for more pictures, I will do my best. I think you-know-who is teething... maybe? Or maybe she just really likes to get her hands all juicy and put them on Mommy. (Mommy doesn't like drool.) Anyway, you-know-who is now temporarily known as Rashy Red Cheeks. Rashy Red Cheeks has told me that if her fans want more pictures, then more pictures it is... as soon as Mommy can find her camera. I think I put it somewhere with a bag of Cheerios...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!for more pictures...one day was not enough. Get your orajel Q-tips out and keep a towel handy.
Victoria is also cutting more and her hand is in mouth 95% of the time.
Any time you need a babysitter don't forget me.
Love Edna

Anonymous said...

No way, I'm first. How come no new pictures? You are not busy are you? Glad she is doing well. Give her a big squeeze from PoPo. And I will see you tomorrow. Yippee!!