Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!





I had fun today. My mom tried all day to get pictures of me looking cute and Easter-like. I didn't play along. These were her final attempt before I went to bed. Ha ha, Mommy! You can't keep tights or fancy shoes on me, I will only wear rabbit ears on my head and socks on my hands. I thought it had a more authentic bunny feel this way, plus I really like to have socks on my hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very pretty in pink Harper.
Soon spring will come to Vermont and you won't have to wear your socks on your hands to stay warm. Love to all!

Anonymous said...

You mean socks aren't suppose to go on your hands? wow I did not know that. love the ears. love me

Anonymous said...

What a cute Easter Bunny. I'll take 6, please. Harper, you are so cute. I love you and hope you had a nice Easter. Love PoPo