It snowed last night and it is still snowing today! I thought it looked really pretty when I woke up this morning. Mommy was saying bad words in a quiet way so I wouldn't hear, but I still did. Mommy said something like, "How can something so pretty make me feel so depressed?" I don't really know what she was talking about, but when she said she was going back to bed I decided I better follow her.
p.s. I *heart* my bum.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Guess What!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There were a few flakes down here too, and then some snow. It's kind of icky all over. It will go away soon, possibly in July? love me
I can't believe the snow either. This is April 5th and we have probably 4" of wet snow. It was prettier at 7:00 this morning, now it is just wet and snowy, yucky. Harper, I am glad you went back to bed too. It probably made Mommy feel better. Maybe the sun will shine sometime this month. I love you Harper. Love PoPo
I see nothing beautiful about snow in April. Enough is enough as the old saying goes.
After two weeks in paradise, this really, really, really stinks.
Love those jammies Harper!
Kevin said it's summer now and it's not supposed to snow. He's a little confused, we had some flakes yesterday, it's a bummer ;(
Post a Comment