Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How Big Is Harper?

I am SO big!!!



I had my 18 month wellness exam at the doctor's today. I did a really good job. I only cried during my shots. Here are my stats.
I weigh 20 lbs 11 oz.
I am 29 3/4 inches tall.
My head has a circumfrence is 17 3/4 inches.

I may be a little small on the outside, but I feel really BIG on the inside!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper, you are really growing up. I love the smile on your face. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're almost as tall as your mom!!!! hee hee hee
love me

Anonymous said...

You look big to me... (the camera always adds a few pounds!)

18 months- wow! another 174 and you'll be driving your dad's cool car.

-asd

Anonymous said...

Harper, you look MAAAAVELOUS! Can't wait to get my arms around you.
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Your cousin Ellie is just about the same size and I just got thru hugging her so now I now what you will feel like until I can hug you.
I just measured Victoria and she is a big 36 1/2" You guys aren't babies anymore...guess we will have to wait for Aunt Lori and Aunt Diane for the little ones.
Love Graama Edna

Anonymous said...

Harper you look really nice on my tv. i'm surfing the web on my wii. love me

Anonymous said...

Hi Harper,

I LOVE these pictures of you!!
You are such a sweet little (big!!) girl. You are very, very precious and very, very beautiful. Everytime that I see PoPo she can't talk about you enough ... with her whole heart just bursting with love for all of you! Lucky you to have PoPo (I love her, too!)
Please, let's try to ALL get together for a picnic this summer. It would be lots of fun!
Love, Mary Ann D.

ps I look at your pictures and read your comments all the time. What fun it is!!!

KW said...

You are SO pretty!