...Sometime.
"We'll get that out to you right away Mame."
That is really cute. She sure does take after her Daddy. While you are on the phone, order the vanity that Mommy wants. Love PoPo
Better lock up those credit cards!
Harper, always remember I can get you a better deal just give me a call and I'll hook you up.
Listen to your Auntie Karen. She CAN find deals like no other.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"We'll get that out to you right away Mame."
That is really cute. She sure does take after her Daddy. While you are on the phone, order the vanity that Mommy wants. Love PoPo
Better lock up those credit cards!
Harper, always remember I can get you a better deal just give me a call and I'll hook you up.
Listen to your Auntie Karen. She CAN find deals like no other.
Post a Comment