Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Daddy Made Me Do It





First Daddy put me in this very weird swinging bucket. It was cold to hang on to, but I have to admit is was kind of fun. Then he made me do a commando crawl through a tunnel. That wasn't quite as fun, but at least I could see a light at the end of it... (pun was most certainly intended.) Then he made me slide down a slide. He couldn't take any pictures of that because he had to make sure I didn't fly off and hurt myself because Mommy would be pretty mad.

In conclusion, I think Daddy had a good time. Yeah, ok... I guess I had a pretty good time too, but please don't tell Daddy about bungee jumping.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper, what's with the fist? Do you want to punch out your Daddy? I hope not. He just wishes he could fit in those things himself.
You're in for an exciting childhood cause your Daddy loves to play.
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

I can see it now. A playgym coming to New Haven soon. And, Harper, I won't mention bungee jumping either. Love YOU.
PoPo

ckderum26 said...

Hey guys,

This is Chris, Kim's husband. I know we've never met, but l look at your Blog everyday. Looking at Harper's pictures keeps the end in mind. We just passed critical review of our dossier and now its being translated. Jumping through all the hoops...C&K