Another one of my talents is to announce when I have to poop. I like to say, "Harper-to-poop." I like to say it during meals, on rides, in the car, and during take-off and landings. My mom always comments on my timing.
Don't tell Mom, but sometimes I like to say it just so I can wash my hands. I wait until my mom struggles to get my pants down and sets me on the seat before I tell her that I am, "all done!" That way we still get to go wash our hands!
Here is another video where you can't see anything, but you can hear me when I am supposed to be sleeping.
Oh yeah, I didn't really have to go this time either.
3 comments:
Well Harper, it sounds like you got poop poo and pee down pretty well. Those are two very important words to learn. Good for you.
I love the "seeless" movie. Love Popo
I'm with Harper on this one, next time I have to go I'm just going to say it out loud! Good idea Harper!
Post a Comment