Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mmmmm, That Was A Good Christmas!






Merry Christmas, everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Harper. And a Happy New Year. I like your new big Mickey. And you look cute in your Minnie dress. It is too bad you couldn't wear it during your trip to Disney. I love you. Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Harper. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to play, but maybe by next time we see each other I'll be able to sit up by myself and crawl and get into trouble. Give hugs to your Mommy and Daddy for me and my Mommy and Daddy. Love, Malcolm

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these happy pictures! Harper, your new BIG Mickey looks very cute....just like you. Are you going to let the Pigeon Drive the Bus? Wishing all of you a New Year full of wonderful things.
I can't wait to see more beautiful pictures in 2008.
Love, Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Yes Harper, it was a GREAT Christmas!
Love to all!