Today I went to the Magic Kingdom again. I saw my good friend Daisy Duck. She is even more lovely in person. Donald wasn't there so I told Daisy that Donald was sleeping. I think she was happy to know where he was.
Then we went to have lunch at a restaurant. This is me mere moments before my GIANT meltdown. I look so innocent, right? Oh well. What is Disney without a little sceaming and crying?
Then we went back to our room and I took a three hour and ten minute nap. I felt much better after.

2 comments:
Harper I'm so sorry I missed your call tonight.
I hope you call me back on Friday night so we can talk. I'll be sure to be home then.
I hope you get to meet Donald Duck too. Daisy is so cute.
WOW! That is a monster of a nap. You must be having a GREAT time!
Post a Comment