This is me outside in the snow. I am wearing last years snowsuit because I am hoping Santa will bring me a new one with perhaps some new boots.
This is how I redecorate the Christmas tree. I have added Ookie, a wooden plate, a purple lace, and a wooden mushroom. Earlier I added a wooden spoon and fork, but they must have fallen off. So much to decorate, so little time.

4 comments:
Cute! It looks cold. Your decorating looks good. Would you like to decorate at my house? Would love the help. I love you. Love Popo
I bet the wooden plate works out well for feeding the tree. Good thinking!
Love the snow suit
-AK,E
I like the mushroom. Great touch, I'll have to add some to my tree. Love Rubaby
Your additions to the tree look great! PS: Mayson learned to say your name today! She points to your pictures and says Harper!
Post a Comment