How, I have enjoyed all the beautiful pictures of your trip! I didn't even know where to leave a comment. But, I must say I have been looking for my PoPo, too!! I am very, very happy that you are all having such a great time. Harper is sooo pretty....I love watching her grow up right before our very eyes! Love, Mary Ann
PS. PoPo, I love the Mini Mouse outfit that you made for Harper. It is so cute on her.
2 comments:
Where's Po Po and Crazy Lew? We haven't seen them anywhere. Aunt Jen and Uncle Don are suppose to be there too. Have you worn everyone out already?
How, I have enjoyed all the beautiful pictures of your trip! I didn't even know where to leave a comment. But, I must say I have been looking for my PoPo, too!!
I am very, very happy that you are all having such a great time. Harper is sooo pretty....I love watching her grow up right before our very eyes!
Love, Mary Ann
PS. PoPo, I love the Mini Mouse
outfit that you made for Harper. It is so cute on her.
Post a Comment