This encore is for Baby Mayson and it is a whole minute long so Aunt Karen doesn't have to push play so many times when Baby Mayson wants so see it over and over again. I hope Baby Mayson likes this song. I have titled it, "Gibberish," I think that is the title... I really have no idea what I am singing.
Everyone else can enjoy it, too!
4 comments:
thank you Harper! Now I can actually get something done in the minute that the video lasts. In the last video I just had to sit there and press play, play, play, play, play, play....... You get the idea. Now, the next video I expect to be movie length!!!!
l think maybe the title of that song is "Poop".
It was very good Harper. We're looking forward to more.
Hugs & Kisses!
That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Thank you for that!
That is hysterical!! You should send it to Disney... I think she is the next Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears... no wait... we'll stick with Christina.
A new member of the Mickey Mouse Club!! She's got the Minnie to prove it. And a real singing voice!
So cute. Casey and Emeili
Post a Comment