...Sometime.
I went to the mall today too! But Mayson was left at school. She did get some new cute clothes though!
I love balls too. They've always been one of my favorite toys. I look forward to playing ball with you when Poppy and I come up in a few weeks.
That ball looks like fun. Mind if I borrow it for a while? I promise I'll wipe all the slobber off it before I give it back. Pleeeaaassee?Love Rubaby
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I went to the mall today too! But Mayson was left at school. She did get some new cute clothes though!
I love balls too. They've always been one of my favorite toys. I look forward to playing ball with you when Poppy and I come up in a few weeks.
That ball looks like fun. Mind if I borrow it for a while? I promise I'll wipe all the slobber off it before I give it back. Pleeeaaassee?
Love Rubaby
Post a Comment