Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Am Singing

And now I will sing you a song. I sing into a flashlight. I asked Mommy to take a picture of me singing, but sometimes I am more interested in the camera and all the buttons than standing in front of it. I made up this song myself. I do know other songs, but the ones I make up myself have more feeling. I also like to say, "Cheese!" when I have my picture taken.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that requires an audition on American Idol. Harper is sooo cute and sooo talented. I love that song!
Love, Mary Ann D.

KW said...

Wow! You are good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Harper, you are unbelievable. I love you so much. What a great song. Love Popo

Anonymous said...

Harper, that was wonderful. You're a natural. Your stage presence is very professional.
Was that song for Poppy? It sound like that to us.
See you soon. We miss you.

Ruby said...

You are so sweet. Love Ruby