On a daily basis I like to pretend that I am going to work. Sometimes I go by myself and sometimes I go with Daddy. Either way there are a few props I need to really get into character. First, I need my plastic 'briefcase', then my red hat, and third I always bring a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird. As funny as that sounds to you, the irony is lost on me. It just seemed like a good book to carry around. There was absolutely no prompting from my parents; I picked it from the bookcase myself.
Here is a movie of my tough day at the office. If you would like to view a larger screen, but slower to load version, click here.
Yeah, Baby!
2 comments:
OMG! That deserves an "Oscar"! You guys are unbelievable.
You have no idea how this makes everyone feel when they watch it. It's simply the best feeling EVER!
Maybe you could work on a series for us all. That would be cool.
You should consider putting this on youtube.
Post a Comment